Forum

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Weibliche Swashbuckler Goblin-Anführerin

Pirate of the Black Flag
Active Member Customer

Es wäre schön, eine weibliche Goblin-Anführerin zu haben, die ein Swashbuckler ist, bessere Kleidung als der Rest der Goblins hat, bessere Waffen hat und in besserer Verfassung ist.

Ich hoffe, das macht Sinn, da mein geschriebenes Deutsch sehr schlecht ist.

It would be nice to have a female goblin leader who is a swashbuckler, has better clothes than the rest of the goblins, has better weapons, and is in better shape.

I hope this makes sense as my written German is very bad.

Dieses Thema wurde geändert Vor 3 weeks von Pirate of the Black Flag
Zitat
Themenstarter Veröffentlicht : 15/04/2021 3:24 pm
Louie gefällt das
Schlagwörter für Thema
Louie
Estimable Member Customer

First of all: If you would have not mention it, I would have thought, you are a german native speaker, since you written german sentence is perfect - even with a typicall mistake, most germans do 🤣 🤣 

"das macht Sinn" is a typical phrase of german native speakers, actually coming from the english phrase "this makes sense"
Correct german would be "Das ergibt Sinn", but it is becomming uncommon now. 

Some germans don't really unterstand Swashbuckler, since the geman term "Säbelrassler" (saber rattler) just conjours different pictures in your mind.

On topic: 

Viva la gobbolutión!!
I would fully support any female goblin non-orc leader - sadly the priority for more Debonn and Cult Leaders is higher waitign for their forth), also the Bruderschaft/Brotherhood aka Genderneutrales Kollektiv or the Amazones should get their fifth leader first, if they get a new starter box.

But I general : I would immediately buy and play a swashbuckling golbin pirate with parry, agil, Pistol 6/4 30cm, S6 and typical leader profil - but a further twist would be nice.

AntwortZitat
Veröffentlicht : 15/04/2021 6:24 pm
Pirate of the Black Flag
Active Member Customer

@Christian (Louie) I did use... google translate and then did my best to correct it as good as possible 🙂

The reason I mentioned a female goblin leader is that there isn't any, I guess she could be a Mercenary as well, aannnddd I am collecting the Pirate Goblins, and some of the other factions 🙂

AntwortZitat
Themenstarter Veröffentlicht : 15/04/2021 9:59 pm
Mazlowsga
Active Member Customer

Great idea, u have my full support on this!

AntwortZitat
Veröffentlicht : 27/04/2021 11:25 pm
Teilen: