Topic-icon Website

• s Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
08 Nov 2010 17:09 #1525 von
Website wurde erstellt von
I was scrolling through the miniatures (busy with some armybuilding) and saw something weird. The "IMP 004 Imperial Arquebusiers #1" seem to cost 60 doubloons while the others only cost 55.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
08 Nov 2010 17:18 #3747 von morkin
morkin antwortete auf Website
Oh. Well spotted. 60 doubloons is the correct fee for them. By the way: for selecting a crew, you might want to try our nifty crew calculator tool: www.freebooterminiatures.de/en/forum/344

[edit:]fixed

• s Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
08 Nov 2010 18:32 #3752 von
antwortete auf Website
Oh, thanks.

I have just created a document for my own with all costs of the models. :bigsmile:

Your document is definitely better for armybuilding though. ;)

EDIT:

The 'Hiring Fees' chart has a couple of mistakes. Captain Rosso should be 105. Fith Aarch the Spider name is written wrong on the chart. And last but not least "Master assassine" should end on a 'e' unless the rulebook is wrong. ;)

Qualani could also be add to the chart, but I guess the chart is older than the miniature ... :)

• s Avatar Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
08 Nov 2010 18:36 #3753 von
antwortete auf Website
+

On the site the starter set of the pirates is listed to cost 290, while it is only 285.

I'm sure this is the last thing. :)

Hope it helped. ;)

Mehr
09 Nov 2010 10:21 #3762 von morkin
morkin antwortete auf Website
Thanks for your diligent feedback. No, really, I appreciate it. The hire fee chart will take some time to fix, but I will see if I can get the crew calculators updated with Qualani today. The hire costs in the shop are fixed.

And before anyone mentions it: Fith' Aarch is like Shakespeare in that he himself doesn't sign his own name the same way twice. ;)

Moderatoren: RüdiBratspies
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.086 Sekunden

Foren Suche

Stichwort

Letzte Beiträge

Warenkorb

Gesamtsumme:   0.00 EUR
Zum Warenkorb
Zum Seitenanfang
Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste/Website erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden