Topic-icon US - West

Mehr
10 Okt 2010 15:50 #1608 von morkin
US - West wurde erstellt von morkin
Ihr wohnt im Westen der USA und spielt Freebooter's Fate? Sagt uns wo und wann oder dass Ihr Gegner sucht.

You live in the western part of the US and play Freebooter's Fate? Let us know where and when or that you're looking for opponents.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• s Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
27 Feb 2011 20:02 #4608 von
antwortete auf US - West
Frank from Portland Oregon - US West - Looking for players! I've got two starters and working to expand if you want to try the game a few times before getting in.

Reply here to connect up for a game.

• thomasff
  • thomasffs Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
04 Feb 2012 02:27 #8727 von thomasff
thomasff antwortete auf US - West

captdawg schrieb: Frank from Portland Oregon - US West - Looking for players! I've got two starters and working to expand if you want to try the game a few times before getting in.

Reply here to connect up for a game.

Hi Frank,

I'm from Portland as well and head to Gaurdian Games every now and then for gaming. I was thinking of picking up some mini's from an online vendor, but just curious if you found freebooter's Fate at any store in Portland so far?

Cheers
Thomas

• s Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
04 Feb 2012 03:28 #8728 von
antwortete auf US - West
Hey Thomas,

None of the local stores carry Freebooter on the shelves, however Knightfall Games can get things in pretty quick.

It can be hard to find the models in stock at times from most vendors. I've order directly from Freebooter and the turn around time is pretty wow for being international.

If you want to get in a few games let me know. I've got Goblins, Pirates & Brotherhood. Brotherhood is fully painted. I want to paint goblins, but I'm finding myself intimidated by the size and detail. Picked up a Winsor/Newton Series 7 size 1 and I still haven't mustered the nerve to put paint to the goblin test figs.

Moderatoren: RüdiBratspies
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.078 Sekunden

Foren Suche

Stichwort

Letzte Beiträge

Warenkorb

Gesamtsumme:   0.00 EUR
Zum Warenkorb
Zum Seitenanfang
Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste/Website erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden